InfraBIM Open : 30 August – 1st September 2021, Lyon
In order to ensure that the 4th edition of InfraBIM Open (IBO) will take place physically speaking, IBO21 has been rescheduled late in the summer 2021, always with the ambition to together the international world of Infrastructures ! You are invited to IBO21 taking place for the first time in France to August 30 to September 2021. Early birds’ registration will begin January the 1st 2021. So, get ready for IBO21!
- The most cited and best understood BIM use by infrastructure project stakeholders is interface management. Those related to the environment are often neglected: discover setec’s concrete experiences
- openBIM as seen by Novatron-Moba: decision making, plan modification, what is the interest of BIM, and beyond that, why choose openBIM and not “closed” BIM.
- Infrakit, a data-sharing solution that revolutionizes infrastructure construction sites: a concrete testimony of a foreman working on Line 11 (Paris).
- Digitization and environmental issues are an integral part of the development, construction and operation processes of rail networks. Find out more about Geomedia’s new openBIM application dedicated to Rail.
- Organisers and supporters, they express their commitment to openBIM for Infrastructures: discover the forums of the FNTP, the Hub Innov’Infra and Syntec Ingénierie.
- Futurmap is supporting the SNCF in their national project to make all of its existing assets accessible to people with reduced mobility
Call of speakers online The call for papers is open until the beginning of April 2021. The 2 days program of conferences will be based on contributions providing feedback and innovations in the field of openBIM. Submitting an intervention is free of charge. Click here for more information.
Join IBO21 Then 2020 there were more than 570 participants of 31 different nationalities. join the 4th edition of InfraBIM Open in Lyon August 30- September 1st 2021 as participant or as a sponsor!